The full Terms & Conditions of Jay French's Caricature Service Agreement.
By submitting this form and selecting "Agree" to the option "Agree to the terms & conditions of this form", all involved parties
are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- To pay to Jay French Studios amounts agreed upon as outlined by the online form "Caricature Service Agreement" on
www.jayfrenchstudios.com based on selections made on that form or later agreed upon in correspondence with Jay French Studios.
- To remit to Jay French Studios amounts agreed upon within a reasonable amount of time, which usually constitutes no later
than ten (10) business days after the date of service.
- To submit non-refundable deposits when agreed upon by Jay French Studios and contracting parties, usually for any service
in excess of $400, but not excluded to such services. These deposits should be received by Jay French Studios no later than
three (3) business prior to date of service. These deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation by contracting
parties. Jay French Studios agrees to refund any and all deposits or pre-payments for services in the event that Jay French
Studios cancels any services.
- Contracting parties agree to not hold Jay French Studios responsible for unnotified changes in event location, dates,
times or details. Contracting parties are also not to hold Jay French Studios responsible for any service in excess of those
- Service dates are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis based on the reception of Service Agreements by Jay French
Studios. Contracting parties may not hold Jay French Studios responsible for event dates which are lost to other parties
whose Service Agreements are received earlier than the first party, regardless of the order of first correspondence. Contracting
parties may not hold Jay French Studios responsible for service date changes if service dates are already held by other parties,
regardless of the order of reservation of dates. Reception by Jay French Studios of Service Agreements ONLY RESERVES DATES
AND TIMES AGREED UPON and only upon verification of reservation by Jay French Studios. To change a service/event date or
time, parties are expected to submit a new Service Agreement or correspond with Jay French Studios to receive an agreed upon
new date or time.
- Contracting parties agree not to hold Jay French Studios responsible for sub-contracted parties failures to uphold Service
Agreement terms, but are required to pay only for services rendered.
- Contracting parties are assumed to have viewed visual samples of Jay French Studios work and to have read a drawing speed
averaging anywhere from eight (8) to twelve (12) faces per hour. Contracting parties are also assumed to have viewed visual
samples and speed of sub-contracting artists. Therefore, contracting parties agree not to hold Jay French Studios responsible
for displeasure based on appearance or speed of service provided they are within the parameters mentioned above. Contracting
parties also agree not to hold Jay French Studios responsible for lapses in service quality, speed or idle time due to conditions
within the control of the contractor or outside of the control of Jay French Studios, such as poor lighting (insufficient
lighting and lack of access to power outlets at event location), bad planning (such as meal service, alternate entertainment
or crowd attention requirements during service times) or any other circumstance that would affect performance. Contracting
parties are not responsible for providing more than lighting and/or power outlets, and two (2) or more chairs.
- Jay French Studios agrees to be responsible for quality, speed, punctuality and professionalism as are within the control
as said party. Jay French Studios also agrees to make every effort to ensure these elements, and those of his sub-contractors,
as well as to make every effort to work with changes and variables in contracting parties events.