GRAPHIC DESIGN is a broad subject. In essence, it is the layout and arrangement of elements, such as
text, images and "graphic elements" (such as lines, boxes, colors, etc.) into an artistically pleasing and productive visual
display. Graphic Design can include illustration, typesetting, computer graphics, digital effects, photo manipulation and
a multitude of other aspects.
I've probably at least touched on them all. I've designed and illustrated logos, business cards, comic strips & books, mastheads,
display ads, graphic signs, clip art, brochures, invitations, menus, flyers, postcards, T-shirts, and more. I've even orchestrated
gallery shows and instructional materials.
From here, you can jump to a number of areas with an array of information, previous work and samples. I've tried to include
everything that can be construed as Graphic Design.
- LOGOS- including mascots, logo type and some clip art.
- DESIGN- final product design work: posters, ads, brochures. These graphics are larger so be patient.
- TITLES- mastheads and other types of artistic text display.
- CARTOON ART- from cartoon logos to comic strips and clip art.
- MURAL PAINTING- a melding area of commercial and fine art.
- CONCEPT ART- mostly sketch work and visual concepts such as display design, model sketches, character sketches, etc.
- T-SHIRT GRAPHICS- Edgy, professional, school spirit and more from vector to full color graphics.
- GIF ANIMATION- short, simple animated graphics for web.
- HERALDRY- the more romantic angle of logos.
- PHOTO MANIPULATION- from simple adjustments to image cleaning to complete "faking".
Click the thumbnails below for your interest!